Nov 17, 2011
Step 1 - Choose the design. From a web site or salon some offer over 6000 designs/colours to choose from, Or you can design your own.
Step 2 - Choose the style and length of the nail. Choose from either;
(a) Full nails - regular or long in length
(b) Half tips (with well); or
Step 3 - Choose the base colour - all of our fingernails come on either a white, natural or clear/transparent base.
Step 4 - Choose how to apply - all of our nails come with both glue and double sided stickers, giving you the freedom to choose how to apply.
Most packaged nails come as a set of:
- 20 artificial nails
- High quality nail glue 1x 2g
- One sheet of 40 double sided stickers which are shaped to match the shape and size of your own nails.
Q: When should I use the double sided stickers?
This application is best used for those who only want to wear the nails for a short period or special occasion, as they can be easily removed. They are safe, comfortable and convenient to use. Double sided stickers are especially suitable for use by those fashion lovers who regularly wish to change their nail design to match their outfit or mood. These nails are also re-useable when applied with the stickers. The stickers have a strong sticking force and are water resistant.
Q: When should I use the nail glue?
The glue is best used for those people wishing to wear the nails for a longer period and for those who are applying half tips.
Q: How long can I leave the nails on for?
Generally the nails will stay on for at least 3 days with the double sided stickers. However if one of the nails comes off you simply add another double sided sticker from the sheet of 40 that we supply. Also the sheet of 40 stickers is small enough to fit conveniently in your hand bag. With the glue that is also supplyed in the pack the nails will stay on as long as you wish to wear them.
Q: Are there any tips you can suggest to help in affixing the nails with the double sided stickers?
1. Remove dead skin from cuticles
2. Roughen your nails with a nail file - this will give maximum bonding
3. Clean nails with methylated spirits or a nail polish remover that contains no additives
4. Apply the correct size stickers and press onto nails
5. Do not remove the white top cover of the sticker for 15 to 20min after stickers have been applied - this will allow for maximum bonding
6. If having difficulty removing the white top cover off the stickers, use a pin and prick the top cover, then simply lift the top cover off with the pin
7. Apply the correct size nails - leaving both thumbs until last.
8. Do not get wet for at least 1 hour after application
Q: How many nails are in a set?
Most sets come with 20 nails of 10 assorted sizes. This allows you to choose the nail size which best fits to your own nail size. It also means that if you happen to lose a nail, there are plenty of spares.
Q: Can I buy more double sided stickers?
Yes, you can buy a sheet of 40 stickers for $1.00.
Q: Are the nails re-useable?
Yes, but only when applied with the stickers. Another advantage of using double sided stickers is that the artificial nails will not be damaged when they are detached, thus can be used repeatedly. So you can wear them every time you wear your favourite outfit.
Q: Can I get custom designed nails made?
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Allan_Shaw
Style Clan is a murky brown with hints of gold flecks
I read around the blogosphere and not many people liked this color. I don't know why but I love it. Maybe it's because I have love for these type of colors.
This was done under two coats. I didn't have any application issues at all, even with a deformed brush. The brush on my bottle had like a gazillion flyaways but I was able to control it so that's fine I suppose.
Did any of you buy this? If so, did you like it? If you didn't buy it, what don't you like about it?
That's all I have for today.